Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends

Hello, my name is Janelle and I'm addicted to flocked toys.

They are so cute and soft, I can't help myself.

Here is another line I started collecting accidentally.


There are around 30 characters to collect, I think. Plus a few houses. I only have 21 characters so far, a couple of the accessory sets, no structures/houses. And I say I collected them accidentally because I didn't really want to collect them... only they went on sale at a local mall (averaging approximately $2.20 per character) so I bought everything they have available. 

I want to get this house:

Photo source.

And this house too:

Photo source.

The second one, when closed, looks like a cute lamp. It's battery-operated and lights up. Even on sale, both houses are still a little expensive for me though, so I'm hoping to find ones that are used but still in good condition.

No comments: