Friday, February 22, 2013

Bless this Mess by Mandy King

Last month, I received a notice from our local government that they will be conducting road repair on our street from mid-February to end of March. I had no idea the scope of that repair means digging up the entire street and tearing all the concrete off. Our master's bedroom is facing the street and all that digging turned our bedroom into a dust factory. Hence, we decided to move temporarily to the spare bedroom that we have been using as a storage room and my craft room. 

Before we could move in... I had to make it habitable first. And boy, that was a process I wasn't looking forward to!


The photos were taken during the middle of all my cleaning so believe it or not, most of the mess has been put away.

I used a new kit made by Mandy King, Bless this Mess, that is a tribute to all things messy.



Cool huh? It's perfect for scrapping all the dirty little secrets you've been hiding (or not!).

Available here:
Gotta Pixel

No comments: