Thursday, January 24, 2013

Template Fun

Since Scrappity-Doo-Dah closed, I've been lurking at different forums, trying to find a new digital scrapbooking home where the challenge style fits my interest. One of the designers I CT for has a store at Scraptakeout so I try to join some of the challenges there.

Their style is a bit different. They give you points for all layouts you scrap that use a certain percentage of their products. They also have a couple of challenges but they are hosted on their blog, not on their forum. I tried to participate in their Template Fun challenge this month and made this layout:


I used Mandy King's Bring It On bundle for this layout:


Image is linked to store
The photo was taken from our trip to the Durian Garden at South Cotabato last December. I was about to upload my layout when I checked the rules again and ooops! I was supposed to use 75% Scraptakeout products to qualify for the challenge points. So I made another one:

Elements from Renewal kit by FranB Designs, Template by Dagi's Temp-tations
If you like the template, it's made by Dagi's Temp-tations and you can get it free from Scraptakeout's blog here.

No comments: