Friday, January 25, 2013

Scrapbook

If you are into digital scrapbooking, have you had a chance to check out the Studio's 5000 Facebook Fan mini kit freebie? They are giving a really pretty winter-themed mini kit to celebrate and are hosting some challenges using the mini.

I made a layout for their Non-Winter Layout challenge... but I missed the deadline! I guess I forgot to note that the end of the challenge was last Wednesday and not the end of January. All good though, I had fun working on the mini and here is my layout:

Elements from Winter Ice collaboration mini kit from the Studio
Anyway, it's the 4th weekday of me staying at home and you know what I realized? I miss talking! Andrea is at school and then stays at my mom's all afternoon after school, our nanny is with her, and my husband is at work. That leaves me with no one to talk to all day. For 4 days! *sigh* On a good note, I was able to get some parts of the house clean, YEY! I made a note to myself that I will use this time off wisely. My goal was to clean one part/section of the house, AND finish one craft project per day. But I underestimated the state of mess my house was in... it's actually taking me one whole day to clean one section of the house. It took me a WHOLE day to finish cleaning and organizing the wall bookshelf. And I have another bookshelf just as big and just as messy and cluttered and dusty in the spare bedroom.

Ok, back to cleaning. It's Friday! And even though I am home all day, I do look forward to the weekend. I will have someone to talk to, YEY! (And I'm seeing some friends too!)

No comments: