Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sadness bundle by Valentina's Creations

Two weeks ago, I applied for a position on Valentina's Creations CT and I got accepted! Whooo hoo!!!

I mentioned before that I only apply for a CT position to designers that I admire (and I don't always get accepted, mind you, there are a LOT of talented ladies out there!). In Valentina's new bundle, Sadness, you will understand why I am so happy to be part of her CT:


And the best part...


Beautiful, and on sale until January 19, 2013.

Here is a sample layout I made with the kit in this bundle:

RAK for Cecille :)
Contrary to the kit's name, I used a very happy photo of my godson TJ and my good friend Cecille. He smiles like that now. Andrea smiles like that now. So is this a phase??? I hope they get over this soon. It's cute though :)