Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Scrapping Fairy Tales Design Quest Week 4

I almost didn't make it to Week 4! I was so busy around the last week of November that I missed the deadline but Gab of Scrapping Fairy Tales was very nice to extend the deadline to another week for all participants.

The theme for week 4 was "Your Europe Inspiration". I was stumped. I had no idea for a kit because, in all honesty, I have no Europe inspiration :) Asia has always fascinated me more. Anyway, I remember all the research I did on Scotland a couple of weeks ago for one of my nieces who joined a school pageant where the country she was supposed to represent was Scotland. And since Andrea liked the movie Brave so much, I decided to take the movie Brave and Scotland as my Europe inspiration. 

And here is my kit:

Click image to download.
I made the bear myself!!! :) And right now, I have something like a template for it. It still needs a little work before it can be a proper template but if and when I finish cleaning it up, I hope to put it up as another CU Template freebie here. 

Another aspect of the challenge this week is to create a quick page using our mini kit so here is another freebie for you, also available at the Scrapping Fairy Tales gallery.

Click image to download.
Andrea, pretending to be asleep.

No comments: