Friday, August 10, 2012

Cheeky

Of all challenges I participate in, I find color challenges the most challenging. It's when they give you a color palette and you scrap a layout using that palette. For one, it's always difficult to find just one kit with the exact color palette provided. I can always mix and match but I have hundreds of kits on my hard drive and it's hard to search for specific colors.

(Which reminds me, I've been wanting to add meta-tags to my images and I need to start searching for a good solution to do that).

Anyway, I need to work on a color challenge at Digidesign resort to complete the required 6 challenges to earn the monthly collab kit. Here is the color palette provided:


Errr.. dark colors, definitely out of my comfort zone. Took me all afternoon and all of Andrea's naptime yesterday to complete this:

Elements from Hint of Spring Blog Train kits by Stuff to Scrap designers, Template by Scrapping with Liz, In the Kitchen Alpha by Scraps N Pieces
This photo was taken when Andrea was only 6 months old. Her cheeks were so, so puffy :)

No comments: