Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Waiting for Mommy

Thanks to our nanny and my old Nokia N95 camera phone, I get daily pictures of Andrea from school :) I gave my old phone to Andrea when she started school so that her nanny can call me in case of emergencies. 

Here is one of the photos from last week, while she and Andrea was waiting for the school bus to pick them up from school and take them home.

Elements from: Delightful Summer Add-on by Designs by Brigit
Andrea was getting a little impatient and was asking her to call mommy to pick them up instead (errr... Mommy's office is about 45 minutes to 1 hour away from your school sweetie... Daddy would have been the better option).

I made this layout as part of Digital Scrapbooking Studio's Featured Designer Challenge for July 1-15. The Featured Designer for this period is Designs by Bridgit and she gave us this beautiful mini-kit to work with:


I am loving all that pink!

No comments: