Monday, July 23, 2012

It's You

I'm trying to expand my participation in forum challenges and pretend like, you know, I have all the time in the world to indulge in scrapbooking...

Sadly not true, but I digress... so I am trying to explore other forums. Don't ask me why... I like tempting myself. The same way I always look at CT calls when I know I am dangerously approaching my limit especially when all the designers I currently CT for get inspired at the same time :)

Anyway, I couldn't resist the Lyrical Challenge at Go Digital Scrapbooking. The challenge is to go to Billboard.com, look up the top 10 on the chart on the day you were born, scrap a layout using the lyrics of one of the songs on the top 10. Even if I wasn't joining the challenge, I was still curious and I found out that "Babe" by Styx was at the top of the chart on my birth date!

And here is my layout:

Elements from: A Royal Wedding mini-kit by Created by Jill Scraps, Template from Eudora Designs
I only used part of the lyrics that I like.. the rest was saying something about leaving and I'm not about to leave this cutie behind anywhere ;)

2 comments:

Corrinne said...

Beautiful! That's a great challenge, too :) I've been thinking about looking other places to be challenge as well.

Even though, it's a big community in the blog challenge world, you do seem to find the same challenges.

Lots of joy!

Jenn Ji Hyun said...

That was one great way to use the song, so creative. :)

Your little girl's growing. She looks a little like Xyril Manabat? I'm not sure I spelled the name right, but she's that very talented little girl of ABS, who's frequent in Wansapanataym. Fan ang mga babies ko nung show eh :)