Thursday, June 28, 2012

Madame Butterfly

I haven't abandoned digital scrapping yet. In fact I have been busy with some CT work, only I can't post them here until the kits are released in stores. I just have to say the designers I work with have some pretty amazing kits coming out soon ;)

I've been so busy in fact that I haven't noticed that June is almost over! And I'm not done with my challenge layouts yet. 

Anyway, I have this pretty mini-kit from A-liya for Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Birdcage challenge for June 16-30.

Who am I? Add-on by A-liya

And here is my layout:

Elements from: Who am I? Add-on by A-liya

Err... not my best layout. I finished it while I had a migraine. I actually liked it better minus some of the elements but the challenge called for using all the elements in the kit.

The photo was taken at the mall a month ago. We saw some maintenance guys packing up the stage set-up at the lobby and I noticed these big butterfly wings attached to big metal stands. They were so pretty I asked Andrea to stand in front of it and took her photo. Looking at the photo, I realized the wings were too big for her... they look like they were growing out of her head.  Andrea loves looking at this photo though. I did mention she's into fairies and wings lately.

No comments: