Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fairy Princess

Andrea is going through what I call the "Fairy-Princess-Mermaid" stage that every little girl, it seems, must go through. She is sometimes a fairy, sometimes a princess, sometimes a mermaid, and sometimes all 3 (don't ask how, I have no idea either). Kind of like a rite of passage. Being the supportive mom, I bought her fairy wings, and she sometimes runs around the house and plays while wearing that uncomfortable thing (I imagine it's uncomfortable... I won't really know since I haven't tried wearing wings myself).

Elements from: Magic Breath collaboration kit by Digidesignresort
I made this layout for Digidesignresort's Coconut Reef Scraplift Challenge for June. That's 2 challenges out of 6 that I have already completed to get the Family Time kit at the end of the month!
  • Sunrise Theme - Summer Dreams
  • Coconut Reef Scraplift - done! (this post)
  • Seabreeze Template
  • Monkey Puzzle Wordart
  • Sunset Color
  • Tourist Trap Photo

No comments: