Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New kit from AnnKa Studio: Chantilly Lace


 
Chantilly Lace (PU/S4H) kit by AnnKa Studio

Chantilly Lace is a gorgeous set made in soft, pale pinks, beige and antique gray tones, with a touch of magic and a beautiful vintage style, full of soft laces, Victorian elements and a unique artistic sense of elegance, a gorgeous set to cover every daily memory and every project with a romantic style. 

The kit includes: 
28 textured papers, both plain and fancy, 12" x 12" in JPEG format 
78 elements, created at 300 DPI in png format 

Including: 
3 borders 
1 set of birds 
1 vintage card 
1 bouquet 
1 clock 
10 frames 
3 mattes 
1 book 
2 bottles 
1 chair 
10 ribbons 
7 leaves 
1 lady 
1 pillow 
1 statue 
3 tags 
2 tables 
1 vase 
1 hinge 
1 embellishment 
1 key 
2 scatters 
1 swirl 
18 flowers 
4 laces 


Available at: 


Here is an example of what you can do with this kit:


More wedding photos :) I'm actually not very comfortable using my wedding photos because:

1) It was a long time ago... I was younger, slimmer... I don't look like this anymore *sigh*.

2) As one of my friends put it... the photos are so dramatic... and I am so NOT dramatic in real life that the photographers had to shoot these photos in between fits of laughter because I couldn't stop laughing at myself.

3) Hubby flat out refuses to have me use photos from his "dramatic" photoshoot for my layouts, HAHA!

3 comments:

Agy said...

That's a lovely set! I guess guys don't like the flowers and the pinks! LOL!

Divya said...

Hey Weddings are supposed to be about Drama :D and you look lovely

Corrinne said...

I saw your interview on "My Art" & I just had to check out your blog.

I love that you try anything & everything - I am the same way!

You are beautiful digital artwork, too :) I would be SO happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our newest challenge!

Lots of joy,
Corrinne