Friday, May 11, 2012

Dance Like No One is Watching

I sponsored a small game over at  Berry Sweet Scraps for iNSD. For a prize, I gave the participants my mini-kit, Spring Dance.


One thing I have to say about designers... they have a LOT of patience. I decided to make this mini kit as a way to use the elements and backgrounds I was practicing with. And then I added some commercial use items I have collected over the last few months. Maybe next Spring, this kit will be a full-kit and I can give it away as a freebie on my blog or Facebook. We will see. (And yeah, it will probably take me that long).

Anyway, one of the ladies who won my kit, momto7 (as she is known in the forums) showed me this layout she made using it.

Link to gallery.
Pretty layout! It made all the hours I spent working on that mini worth it to see someone use it to make something beautiful.

No comments: