Monday, May 7, 2012

Collab kit by Sunny Day Scraps and Daybreak Scraps: Remembering You


This gorgeous kit was created in honor of those we have lost. With colors suitable for either gender you can create a memorial album for a lost loved one or a vintage style book for any occasion. Everything is created at 300dpi for maximum print quality. Not everything is shown on previews.

 
Kit includes: 
14 12x12 papers in solids and prints. 
A large set of word bits(see extra previews to see word bits). Font for word bits is Veteran typewriter available at fontsquirrel.com. 

Elements include: 
2 blank labels. 
5 assorted frames. 
2 leaves. 
1 stitches. 
1 string. 
1 trinket box. 
1 fan. 
1 swirl, 
1 splat, 
1 tassel, 
3 clips, 
1 card/envelope, 
4 buttons, 
2 butterflies, 
2 bows, 
1 bow wrap, 
7 assorted flowers, 
1 crumpled ribbon, 
1 lace doily, 
1 lace border, 
1 flower border, 
2 worn paper mats, 
2 journal elements, 
1 cameo stack, 
1 bird, 
2 straight ribbons, 
1 key, 
1 tag.


Word Art labels include:
remembering you
loving you
kiss me
beautiful
forever
forever & always
gone too soon
love you always
remember this

S4H/S4O-friendly

Exclusively available at:
Me So Scrappy

Here are a couple of layouts I made with this kit. 


Working on this kit was a little sad for me... because both me and my husband have both lost people we love and it's always sad when we think about them.

This little girl on the first layout is Leah. She is my husband's sister and she died when she was only 3 years old due to meningitis. Leah and our daughter Andrea share the same birth date, and I considered naming Andrea 'Leah Andrea' back then, but Leah's memories have always been hard on my husband so he said no. 


This is my grandfather, and I have already mentioned several times how much I still miss him. He passed away in 2007.

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

No to spoil your post but I feel that it's more painful whenever a family loses a child. Just to share, my elder brother also suffered from meningitis. In God's grace though, my brother is still alive and playing the role of the most "special" person in our lives.