Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Kit: She Makes Me So Proud by Kaklei Designs




You make me so proud (PU/S4H) kit by Kakleidesigns

Karen is dedicating this kit to her sweet, smart, beautiful daughter Camila of 21 that is soon leaving home to make her own path...
to all the daughters out there, the women that are authentic, natural, amazing human beings that are not afraid of living and facing every obstacle with wisdom and joy...
This gorgeous kit made in beautiful pink tones and a delicate gold green includes:
15 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 80 unique assorted magical elements at PNG-300dpi.

Available at KakleiDesigns' 3 stores!!!
SDD

DDR
CSD


And here is the layout I made with this kit:


The girl on the photo was my mom when she was around 10 years old I think. When I was a kid, this was my favorite picture of my mom. I loved looking at her dancing in her pink tutu. I remember my parents asking me if I wanted to take ballet lessons too but even then, dancing never interested me. I only like the costume :)

1 comment:

Divya said...

The papers look gorgeous!!