Thursday, April 26, 2012

Berry Sweet Scraps Challenges

As of today, I am done with all my CT work which gave me some free time to work on some challenges in my favorite forums. I'm about done with all my April challenges over at Coolscrapsdigital, except for the QP challenge. I'll post that tomorrow.

I recently joined Berry Sweet Scraps and I saw that they have some fun challenges over there. I was able to complete a couple of layouts and submitted them today:

-oo0oo-



We were given several quotes from Hans Christian Andersen to choose from and I picked this:

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."

The elements are from The Sorcerer mini kit by Scrappily Me. It's a Disney-themed kit and I have this kit as part of another challenge I wanted to join over at Mousescrappers.com but I decided it can work with the quote and the photo I chose. You see the photo was taken at Enchanted Kingdom, not Disneyland (we are not scheduled to go until next year probably), and the main character in Enchanted Kingdom is also a wizard.

Here he is! His name is "Eldar".
-oo0oo-



I took this photo on our trip to Avilon Zoo last January. It's a pygmy hippo. It's smaller than the hippos I am used to seeing at zoos and thought it was so cute!

The elements are from Happy kit by Meta Wulandari. It's free and you can grab it from the link.

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

Once you reach Disneyland, I'm sure lalo kang gaganahan mag scrapbook. Gow lang!