Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Quest for Sleep

I spent a sleepless night last Friday night. No reason, just too many thoughts running through my head. It was around 4AM when I finally felt drowsy enough for sleep. The following morning, I decided to pick up my copy of "Our Daily Bread" which I have been neglecting to read daily for about a month now. I decided to check what the message was for March 16. And what do you know, it was about sleep.


I realized how true that was. I neglected to call on the only One who could have calmed my troubled mind and given me peace. I guess I needed to be reminded.

I used elements from Coolscrapsdigital's Bella Donne tribute kit. Almost all the elements are from Kaklei Designs, except for the sheep element. The sheep element is from Scrap Angie.

No comments: