Friday, March 16, 2012

Precious Dreams kit by Scrapbrat Designs

I just joined the Creative Team (CT) of Scrapbrat Designs! When I first started noticing designers' CTs, I was in awe of their layouts and wondered how to join one. But as a beginner, I didn't feel confident about trying out for any CTs when I see CT calls on forums. I still can't believe I now belong to CTs of 2 amazing designers!

Anyway, Scrapbrat Designs released a new kit last week, Precious Dreams.

Image is linked to shop.

I love the soft colors and elegant elements of this kit. It's perfect for scrapping wedding photos and can also be used for other scrapping projects. 

Here are my layouts for this kit:

Girls Forever
That's me and my girl friends while we were getting ready for my wedding. This is one of our last moments as "Single Ladies". I got married a few hours later, and they all got married a few months after I did. And we all lived happily ever after.  

Here is another one:

Precious Dreams

This is my niece on the day of my wedding. She's one of our Flower Girls, and she was a few months shy of 2-years-old at the time... but bravely walked the aisle by herself and scattered flowers just like her mommy taught her (I saw them practicing a few minutes before). I love this kid! :)

Have you visited me on Facebook yet? I just realized that my blog anniversary is coming up this April. My blog will be 4 years old! And it has gone through several "image" make-overs since then... from being a personal blog, to being a paper craft-sewing-crafting-crochet blog and now to being a digital scrapbooking blog as well. To celebrate, and to promote my Facebook page, I plan to host a few giveaways, some of which will be available exclusively to my Facebook followers. So when you visit me on Facebook, please don't forget to click 'Like' :) I promise, I don't spam. 

2 comments:

Diane Writes said...

O di ba, di naman halatang inspired ka at 2 in a row ang scrapbook posts mo today. Hehehe

Do what makes you happy and happiness will soon find you.. At shempre ako naman hindi halatang nag-steal ng work hours sa office.. Fine sige na, ako na ang tamad :)

Deepthi said...

Wow !! They really are cool.... I have to try them ASAP.... But lots of backlog and not much time.... :( :(
All the best and keep up all your goodwork!!! :)