Thursday, January 5, 2012

Slow down 2012! - Part 2

You're probably wondering about the title... why do I want 2012 to slow down? Well... because I'm not ready to start the new year yet!

  • One of our suitcases is still unpacked.
  • I haven't done my 'Year in Review' of 2011 yet.
  • I haven't taken down ANY of my Christmas decor yet... and I have no idea when I will be able to. I think we're going away this weekend... and then I need to work next weekend... and then I will visit my dad in the province the next weekend... and so on, and so forth.
  • ...
My list just seem to go on forever! It's not your fault really, 2012... so you just go on your merry way and I will manage to catch up. Soon, I hope.

And enough of my whining :) How did you guys celebrate New Year? We spent New Year's Eve and had Media Noche at my grandmother's house with my family. And these little girls seemed so happy to be reunited after 2 weeks apart.

Andrea, with cousin Helaena
And then we watched fireworks from the terrace. Taking photos of fireworks is a little tricky but after a hundred tries... my husband caught a few great ones.



Looks like there's a battle going on in the sky.

Starburst!

Some were really colorful, like this red one.

And red and green ones.

Like a flower blooming in the sky.
I mentioned a giveaway yesterday and guess what? I already finalized the details and I have a GIVEAWAY for you guys on Monday, January 9!! Make sure to come back next week to check it out!

P.S. I noticed I am posting too much pictures, and too little crafts. Don't worry... we are still a craft blog. I will be back to regular programming by next week with new craft ideas and tutorials for you.

No comments: