Monday, June 6, 2011

Turquoise Love

Hello again! After my 2-week hiatus, I finally had time to finish a couple of projects which I will be sharing with you this week. But before that... I want to share this...

It's been a long time since I did my nails. But last week, I found a bottle of nail polish in pretty turquoise at a bazaar and I liked it so much I decided to shirk a few chores last weekend to find time to do my nails. I did my toe nails too.
Uhm... Please don't look too closely... I did this myself so it's not perfect ;)

The color goes so well with these turquoise earrings which I got for only P20 (less than $0.50).


And the Anthro-Inspired Trimmed Necklace that I made a few months ago.

And since I'm loving turquoise today... here's a preview of another bird's nest necklace I made with 3 turquoise eggs for a friend.
I hope you all had a great weekend! I'll be sharing one of my new projects with you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Oooooo! Turquoise! Be.YOU.tiful!

Anonymous said...

eeeeek LOVE the polish.
Oh that would be sooo cute doing zebra stripes in black with that color :)