Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Necklace

Another necklace post. It's been a little busy around here lately, leaving me not much time for myself (a.k.a. less crafting/sewing time). So I pulled out one of my old projects that I never got a chance to post before. I actually made this necklace a few years ago, 2008 I think. It's been hanging in my necklace holder all those years and I rarely get to use it. Yesterday however, I was looking for something to match my brown belt and this looked perfect:

It's a necklace made of copper painted wood beads with glass beads hanging from different lengths of copper chains from a gold hoop at the center of the necklace.

I really should get my husband to take the pictures I use for this blog. 
*sigh*

I have several projects in my work room waiting for my attention:

  • decorative pillowcases
  • frames I want to turn into bow holders for me and Andrea
  • a refashion based on a shirt I saw on the Anthropologie website (I actually started this and hopefully, I can finish this weekend)
  • 1 million other things...

1 comment:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Turned out so pretty! :) Great job