Thursday, August 26, 2010

Denim-Dress Bag - A Cute Find

I found this cute little bag at the grocery store (yes, grocery store!) near my house last month:

It's a small bag in the shape of a denim dress. It's so cute! The storage space inside is only about 7x5 inches (in other words, practically useless). The stage-mother in me screamed that Andrea will look so adorable carrying this... only, you know... Andrea was only 9 months old at the time and the bag was a bit expensive for a non-essential bauble.

Stage mother won the argument though :)

I meant to post a picture after I bought it but things got a little busy and I only remembered I had it yesterday morning while I was digging through my bags before I left home for work. I took a quick photo using my phone (hence the quality! aarggh!).

1 comment:

cec said...

It's sooo cute! I love it!:-D