Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tales of the Bored - Day 3

The Quest to become the most boring person within my zip code… in 32 days or less!

June 1, 2009 (Monday)

It’s the first day of the month… and I’m missing work. Great! I had an appointment scheduled with my doctor this afternoon. Aside from feeling more tired than usual all the time, I was feeling ok. No more blood since yesterday so all’s good. I was confident she would give me the go ahead to go to work tomorrow.

And I was right. She just asked me to continue taking my medication, reducing frequency to twice a day.

MG wanted to go to the mall after our doctor’s appointment but for some reason, I was feeling very tired and wasn’t in the mood to go walking around so I asked to be brought home. I should have taken the opportunity! I didn’t know it was the last sanctioned mall trip I could take for a long time!

We ended up going straight home.

NOTE: In retrospect, I should have gone to the mall... I never realized that this was the last time I could have gone in a long time :(

No comments: