Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tales of the Bored - Day 16

The quest to become the most boring person within my zip code... in 32 days or less!

June 14, 2009 (Sunday)

Is it Father's Day today? Until this morning, I wasn't sure so I made plans to go to my mom's house this afternoon, Father's Day or not.

There wasn't much to do in the morning while waiting for my husband to wake up. I just watched TV. The highlight of my day is visiting my mom's house this afternoon and swinging by the salon before going home to get my hair trimmed.

I used to have my hair straightened every 6 months but since I can't do that now, I decided to have the straight ends cut. My hair is now back to it's unmanageable self. It's a good thing I don't go out much these days. I wouldn't know how to begin to style this.

No comments: